Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
A comparative market analysis, or CMA, is an informal assessment of a property’s market value, usually done by a licensed real estate agent, like Jas Sohi and team. The evaluation, is based on local active listings in the market(your competition) and sales data, to determine the probable sale price of a property in the current market. Sellers can use a CMA to help decide on a fair list price. Buyers can use a CMA to help them decide what to offer on a home they want to buy.
The accuracy of the analysis will depend in part on the quality of the data. The more houses a Realtor sells, obviously the better idea they will have on the market value of your home. Until recently the listings used for comparison were ideally to be located in the same neighborhood. Now because of the current market conditions you should compare homes all over your community, because buyers are not stuck on any one particular neighborhood, they are shopping for the best value in every community.
Our pro-active marketing plan is geared towards one purpose: Getting your home sold!
We use the latest technology to create a complete advertising package for your home, which may include things like video tours and webcasts, as well as advertising your listing on all the top real estate websites like RealEstate.com, Trulia, and RealtyTrac. We also utilize social media, reverse prospect on the MLS, and develop innovative tools.
People who try to sell their own homes are denying themselves the benefit of a real estate professional who is trained to sell real estate on the terms most advantageous to the party he or she represents.
Services and Benefits provided to Sellers;
- Prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property
- Access to More Buyers Through Local & Relocation Services
- Online presence, Aggressive Advertising & Marketing to Other Agents & the Public through Virtual Tours, Just Listed & Just Sold Postcards, Full Color Brochures & Open Houses
- There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts.
- When selling your home or business, with clear understanding of the market, we can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
- Ability to Get Buyer Pre-approval and through Understanding of Financing Terms
- Strong Negotiating Skills to get the best value for your assets
- Decorating and Remodeling Services
- Home Warranty Services
- Contacts with reputable Home Inspections
- Complimentary Notary Services
- Preparing Sales Contracts
- Deals with the Title Companies
- Mortgage Companies for Payoffs & Financing Options
- Homeowner Walkthroughs
- and FINALLY Closing the Transaction.